Changes since Webmin version 1.420
- Webmin Core
- Many Greek translation updates, thanks to Vagelis Koutsomitros.
Catalan translation updates by Jaume Badiella.
Many Dutch translation contributions by Gandyman.
- BIND DNS Server
- The default TTL for multiple zones can now be changed on the Update Records in Zones page.
When adding a cluster slave server, multiple views can be entered to have slave zones created in all of them.
Record names or values entered like ns.foo.com in the domain foo.com automatically have a . added to make them absolute as the user presumably expected, rather than being coverted to ns.foo.com.foo.com.
Update serial number (by default) when editing records manually.
Try downloading root zone files from the IP for rs.internic.net if the hostname cannot be resolved, to avoid catch-22 problem.
Access control lists are now automatically re-ordered to handle dependencies.
When Webmin is not automatically converting records to canonical format for editing, display the canonical name on the Edit Record page.
When adding a cluster slave server, allow zones to be created in the same view on the slave as on the master.
Added a button to the Edit Master Zone page for checking records with the named-checkzone command.
- Scheduled Cron Jobs
- Disable time and day lists when 'All' is selected, to indicate that they are un-usable.
- DHCP Server
- Support the new configuration file format for custom options, as used in DHCPd version 3.
- Disk and Network Filesystems
- SMBFS authentication credentials can be stored in a separate file, thanks to a patch by Rob Shinn.
- MySQL Database Server
- Display the number of tables and records created when executing SQL for a restore.
- Postfix Mail Server
- Properly handle multiple reject_rbl_client DNS domains on the SMTP Client Restrictions page.
- Running Processes
- Corrected physical memory display on FreeBSD.
On Linux systems with the ionice command, the IO scheduling class and priority of running processes can be edited.
- Webmin Servers Index
- Allow the Backup Configuration Files module to save and restore Webmin server details.
- Squid Proxy Server
- Fixed the Calamaris page for newer versions.
- System and Server Status
- Allow saving of remote Webmin monitors when the remote host is down.
Added a new monitor type for checking the expiry and validity of SSL certificates in a local file or on any SSL website.
- TCP Wrappers
- First version of this module, for configuring IP access control for a range of servers.
- System Time
- The default NTP sync time is now set randomly instead of at midnight, and any existing automatic sync done at midnight is changed to a random time. This reduces load on public NTP servers.
- Users and Groups
- The option to force a password change at the next login is available for new users, if a default 'Maximum days' is set on the Module Config page or if running Linux.
- Webmin Configuration
- On Linux systems, the IO scheduling class and priority for Webmin Cron jobs can be set on the Advanced Options page.
Added a field to the SSL Encryption page for setting allowed ciphers.